EMR Super User Newsletter – August edition
Welcome to the EMR Super User Newsletter with all the latest updates and information about the Super User program delivered to your inbox every month.
- The EMR Phase 2.1 Go-Live spotlight shifted to the Joan Kirner Women’s & Children’s in August with selected maternity documentation going live on the EMR as well as continued support being provided within Specialists Clinics across the EMR sites. Thank you to those of you who continued to provide EMR support throughout August, on supernumerary shifts and while undertaking your usual workload.
- We are today launching a short Super User Survey and would very much appreciate you taking a few minutes to complete this Your input will help to inform the next steps for Super User engagement.
- Kindly be informed that the Super User update session scheduled for Wednesday, August 30th, has been cancelled.
Thank You Super Users!
We would like to take this opportunity to again extend our congratulations and gratitude to you, our fantastic Super Users, for your unwavering commitment and assistance during the last few months. Over July and August, the sea of Super Users was highly visible across the EMR sites and your willingness to go above and beyond in supporting your colleagues was inspirational.
Some photos from the EMR Phase 2.1 August maternity Go-Live can be found here:Super User Survey - We want to receive your feedback!
We are approaching the last phase of refining the Super User Continuity Plan, aimed at ensuring that you remain well-informed and involved in forthcoming developments within the Digital Health realm.
To assist in this, we would be immensely grateful if you could spare a couple of minutes to partake in a brief Super User Survey which will be open until 17th September.
We highly appreciate your participation, which will assist us in finalising the future engagement plan for Super Users.
The Super Users meeting scheduled for Wednesday 30th August has been postponed and will be rescheduled once the plan is completed.Training updates
The Digital Health Team has produced a number of workflow and functionality videos to guide you through some of the new EMR workflows.
You can access these videos from the Digital Health information site – Workflow and Functionality Videos page.
The Training Team is also in the process of updating our WeLearn content – please note that our WeLearn module for Women’s and Children’s are currently unavailable. We are working hard to update the content so please stay tuned!EMR Phase 2 Project Update
Significant developments are on the horizon in the EMR Phase 2 project space over the upcoming year.
You can view the CEO Webinar that took place in July 2023 for comprehensive updates on the EMR Phase 2 progress (EMR content starts at 14mins30secs).Updated contacts
Samantha Young, Digital Health Implementation Manager, is now overseeing the Super User program, and will work alongside Super User Lead Arshpreet Dahiya for future Super User engagement activities.
- Questions about the Super User program? Contact Arshpreet Dahiya (EMR Super User Lead): email@example.com
- Questions regarding EMR Phase 2.1 Training? Contact the Digital Health Learning & Development Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
A reminder the Digital Health information site is the central source of EMR and Digital Health information, including the latest news and updates, Quick Reference Guides and other support materials.
Page last updated: 29 August 2023