Who should I contact for support?
Support will be available from the DTS Service Desk.
Phone: 8345 6777 if:
- You can’t login to an information system or application
- You can’t login to a Western health computer at all
- For a system outage/downtime or other time critical issue
For other issues please use one of the following channels:
When logging your ticket
Please provide the following details to help the Service Desk team to triage your ticket accurately:
– Brief description of the issue you are experiencing
– Screenshot of the issue (if possible)
– Your WH asset number (can be found on the yellow sticker on your workstation)
– Your WH Username
– Your best contact number
– Your exact location
Service Desk ticket example:
“Hi, I was recently migrated to the new Active Directory.
Since my migration I have been experiencing [insert issue description].
– My asset number is [insert WH asset number]
– My username is [username]
– My phone number is [phone number]
– I am located at [location]
Please see the attached screenshot example.”