Unlock your Super Powers and become an EMR Phase 2.1 Super User!
The EMR Phase 2.1 team are searching for staff interested in becoming EMR Super Users to support their colleagues in the lead up to and throughout the July 2023 EMR Phase 2.1 Go-Live.
Super Users were integral in supporting the first EMR Go-Live in 2018 and the Super User team was credited with significantly boosting EMR understanding and generating a supportive and fun atmosphere across the organisation during the Go-Live period.
With recruitment now open, the EMR Phase 2.1 team is excited to welcome the next group of Super Users on board for this exciting implementation.
There are a number of reasons to join the Super User team:
- Improve your skills and knowledge in the EMR, digital health and change management
- Build your personal profile and visibility in the organisation
- Receive certification of the additional training you complete and add this role to your CV
- Be part of the largest Digital Health project ever implemented by Western Health!
In order to be an EMR Super User, you must:
- Have your manager/supervisors approval
- Be based at or working at Footscray Hospital, Sunshine Hospital, Williamstown Hospital, Hazeldean or Sunbury Day Hospital
- Employed by Western Health at a minimum of 0.6 EFT
For medical staff, supervisor approval and rotation location can be confirmed at a later date if your term allocations for 2023 are pending.
EMR Super Users will receive additional training in the EMR (in-person training of up to 8 hours depending on discipline), and play a vital role in preparing Western Health staff for EMR Phase 2.1. Super Users may also assist during the Go-Live period and help with sustained adoption and optimisation efforts after Go-Live. This is of course with EMR team support at every step of the way.
If you’re interested in being part of this exciting project, please speak to your manager/supervisor, then nominate by completing this short form. Please use a Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome browser to access the sign up form
For more information, please visit the EMR Super User page on the Digital Health information site or contact Emma Steele (EMR Change and Implementation Lead): firstname.lastname@example.org