Changes to printing and previewing a document from the EMR
Please click here to view the one minute video – ‘Printing a document on EMR’ or view the steps below.
1. An additional window will appear before previewing a document
Wait for a few seconds and then click the ‘Refresh’ button in the top right hand corner
Status will be changed to ‘Archived -Preview Not Displayed’.
Double click on the highlighted row to open the document in the PDF format.
2. The printer list will no longer be visible. Proceed by stepping through one of the following two options – A or B
A) If you know the printer’s ‘Cerner Print Name’ please type the first three characters of this name. These details can be found labelled on the printer.
B) To see the full list of printers for selection:
- Click on the ellipsis. The ‘Output Destination’ window will appear
- Click on the ‘Search’ tab
- Then click on the ‘Search’ button
- Select the printer then click ‘OK’
For a full list of changes made to the EMR, visit the EMR updates page.